Sunday, February 22, 2015

Controversy Stirring- aka DRAMA


I read something that caused a thought in me. Before I knew it that thought has took me down a spiraling pit from lying thoughts and emotions to a root of bitterness- with anger.
Finally after whirling around in the pit awhile- with my body having a physical reaction to what was going on in my emotions- the Lord spoke to me-
"Every time you turn to your own thoughts you are closing the abiding door and opening the door of defeat. Again you have let others controversy stirring to cause you to NOT allow Me to be your Rest and your Truth. You turned from My way of thinking to yours."
Isaiah 55
8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord.
9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways
And My thoughts than your thoughts.
Thank You, Father, for bringing my lying thoughts and emotions back to You so that You can again speak Truth into me and I can LET IT GO.
Matthew 11
28 “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

No comments: