Saturday, January 30, 2010

Well, it's been a lazy, icy day here in South Carolina. I am so ready for spring!!! Since all my plans were changed because of the bad weather, I decided to get all my tax stuff together.

Looks like we are going to pay this year. For the first time in our marriage...in 21 years! Why? We had a tough year last year financially because Nick lost his job...and now we are to pay. Well, amen.

Michael Wells says there is always something to keep us abiding in Christ. Amen. He is my Sustainer. He holds all things together. Philippians 4:19 And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

He has been absolutely faithful! I am looking forward to see how He's going to come up with this money before April 15th! Thank You, my Jesus. Yes, I would rather have You and Your nearness than the false security of this world.

No comments: