Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Every. Day. Celebrate. Jesus.

Jesus, You are my heart and life- my desire- every day. My prayer is I celebrate all of You...every day. Your birth, life, death, burial, resurrection and ascension...every day.

I pray I celebrate the giving of Your blood, for my forgiveness of sins...every day.

I pray I celebrate Your death on the cross for it brought about the death of my old sinful inner man....every day.

I pray I celebrate You being raised from death....so that I too have been raised from the dead....and I have NEW LIFE- born again- a new creation, the old is gone.

Without the cross, without the blood, without death, without resurrection, without ascension- You couldn't have made me new so that Your life could be placed in me.

You took me to the cross with You. You baptized me in Your death. You cleansed me with Your blood. You raised me to new life- Your life to live from within me.

You made me new. You made me righteous. You made me holy. You made me free. You healed me.

That's my celebration. Every day.

No comments: